1) DATA COLLECTION
On this website, we only collect the data relevant to your order.
If you sign up for our newsletter, your email address is collected and stored on the server of the company who hosts our newsletters. Currently, that is MailChimp.
If you sign up for our blogs, WordPress will retain your email address to send you notices. We have access to your name and email when you comment, but we do not harvest those for any commercial purpose.
2) We do not sell your information to any third parties. Ever.
3) We do not use the information we collect in the store to do further marketing to you.
4) Any time you wish to have your data deleted from our store you may request it in writing by using our contact form here.
5) Every newsletter has an Unsubscribe link clearly visible at the bottom. Your use of that button will delete your email address from the database we have access to on Mailchimp which is the service we now use. We have no control over what they do with your email address, other than sending our newsletters to you.
7) We use Slimstat to track the flow of traffic into and through our website. We cannot speak to what they do with the data they collect.
8) If there are specific questions you have, that are not covered here, you are free to write us using the contact form here, and we will seek to remove all ambiguity as to what we do with our electronic media.